The Autauga Education Foundation helps develop and grow opportunities for our local governments, businesses, individuals, and philanthropic organizations to become actively engaged as volunteers and investors for our county school system.
For Autauga County Schools to have sufficient funding and community support to attract and support excellent teachers, promote outstanding student academic achievement and character development, and strengthen the region’s economic vitality and reputation.
To provide sustainable resources and build community support to ensure academic excellence and strong character development in Autauga County Schools.
• Increase visibility within the community of the Foundation’s mission, programs, impact, and opportunities to contribute.
• Cultivate donors and engage in fundraising to support the Foundation’s mission and programs.
• Build collaborative relationships with regional organizations and stakeholders to improve the effectiveness and impact of the Foundation.
• Recruit, educate, and engage effective Board members and volunteers; maintain a structure and procedures that promote successful accomplishment of the Foundation’s goals and strategies.
• Develop and implement programs that promote excellent teaching and enhance student academic achievement, leadership opportunities, and character development.
Involvement: We believe that the success of our schools is not possible without community involvement.
Investment: We believe public education is at the heart of a thriving community, and funding, beyond the level of government resources is essential for top quality public schools.
Improvement: We believe that continuously pursuing best practices is essential for Autauga County Schools to continue being the model for excellence in education.
Integrity: We believe in operating this foundation in an honest and ethical manner consistent with the best interest of our investors.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO PARTNERING WITH YOU AS WE INVEST IN OUR COUNTY’S SCHOOLS AND THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN!
The Autauga Education Foundation (AEF) is a tax-deductible, registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization.